ScotHot is the only opportunity your company will have to meet face-to-face with the Scottish hospitality, tourism and catering industries in 2013.
Filled with exciting content – ScotHot is a must visit event for all decision makers. Miss ScotHot 2013 and you won’t have another opportunity to promote your company until 2015.
Exhibitions are unique in bringing together seller and buyer. Did you know:
- 1 in 3 people experience an uplift in positive attitudes after attending an event
- After experiencing a brand at a trade event, 28% more visitors indicated ‘I would like to buy it’
- After an event 76% of visitors say attendance ‘makes it easier to decide to buy’
- 71% of visitors believed a trade event would be the best way to meet new contacts
(Facts from FaceTime www.facetime.org.uk)
Should I be exhibiting?
Yes, if a manufacturer or supplier of:
- Food and Drink
- Interiors and Design
- Catering and Kitchen Equipment
- Bathroom and Hotel Spa
- Hospitality Technology
- Premises Management
- Waste Management, Recycling & Sustainability
Who will you meet at ScotHot?
Buyers, decision makers and specifiers from:
- Guest Houses and B&B’s
- Pubs, Bars and Clubs
- Quick Service, Fast Food Outlets and Cafés
- Contract and In-house Caterers
- Distribution and Wholesale
- Interior Design
- Architectural Practices
T: +44 (0)207 886 3079